Afinal, o que dá para fazer no Push?
Adjusting the Time Zone and Date Format
Adjusiting the Languages Configuration
Adding Viber channel
Creating a flow to a surveyor
Using a Android CellPhone as a Channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Deleting a Channel
Adding an e-Mail channel
Select a Message to Send Later
Adding Audio to the Message
Adding Video to the Message
Adding Image to the message
Adding a Contact
Add, Edit and Prioritize the Contacts Addresses
Adding New Fields
Editing the Fields
Looking for Contacts
Configuring the Contact Language
Types of Contacts and Variables
Contatos e Mensagens: URN's, campos de contato e grupos
Introdução a Fluxos
Visualizing and Exporting Variables
Sending a Message Through the Flow
Introduction to Flow Variables
Classifing and Deleting Contacts in Groups
Sending an Email
Exporting and Importing a Flow
Adding and Actualizing the Contact Fields
Types of Flows
Starting a Webhook
Starting a Flow
Creating a New Flow
Sending a Message to Somebody Else
Creating a Flow in Different Languages
Know the Flow Editor
Start Someone Else in Flow
Adding Labels to Responses
Starting Another Flow
Defining Keywords for a flow
Expressions and Variables
Expressions and Variables Introduction
Date and Time
Referencing the variables
Date and Time Values
Introduction to Triggers
Creating a Message Keyword that Launches a Flow
Creating a Message Keyword that Allows People to Join a Group
Start a Flow in the Future or on a Schedule
Start a Flow After Receiving a Call
Start a Flow After a Missed Call
Start a Flow When a Conversation is Started by a Contact
Start a Flow After Receiving a Message Not Handled Elsewhere
Ignoring a Keyword in a Flow
Como criar um gatilho
U-Partners - Proper use of features
Wait for Response's categories
Website polls - Graphic vs. Words cloud
Modifying started Poll's flows
Creating and Deleting a Group
Adding or Removing a Contact from a Group
Creating a Dynamic Group
Updated by Evelyn Bernardo
Bothub is an open platform for predicting, training and sharing NLP (Natural Language Processing) datasets in multiple languages. It is a dataset hosting platform for NLP, which allows you to build, improve, train and translate datasets.
There are some features on the Bothub: Summary, Training, Test, Translate, Translation status, Integration, Settings.
- Summary: You can see all intents and labels used by your bot.
- Training: Here you can add the sentences relating them with the expected intent. To read more about it click HERE.
- Test: You can test your bot, see if you have enough data, evaluate the bot's performance. To read more about the Testing Process click HERE.
- Translate: You can translate your bot into a lot of languages. To read more about Translating Process click HERE.
- Translation Status: Here you can see how is your translation going on.
- Integration: Bothub can be integrated with other platforms, so here you can take the URL and everything that you need to do this integration.
- Settings: You can edit the bot's name, language, algorithm used, category, etc.
Into the settings there is an important section called Manage your team, here you can add users to build the bot with you and you can define their roles.
User: A user is allowed to visualize the bot.
Contributor: A contributor can visualize the bot and make contributions like training the bot, add sentences with associated intentions.
Admin: Beyond the contributor’s attributions, the admin can manage the team.