Afinal, o que dá para fazer no Push?
Adjusting the Time Zone and Date Format
Adjusiting the Languages Configuration
Adding Viber channel
Creating a flow to a surveyor
Using a Android CellPhone as a Channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Deleting a Channel
Adding an e-Mail channel
Select a Message to Send Later
Adding Audio to the Message
Adding Video to the Message
Adding Image to the message
Adding a Contact
Add, Edit and Prioritize the Contacts Addresses
Adding New Fields
Editing the Fields
Looking for Contacts
Configuring the Contact Language
Types of Contacts and Variables
Contatos e Mensagens: URN's, campos de contato e grupos
Introdução a Fluxos
Visualizing and Exporting Variables
Sending a Message Through the Flow
Introduction to Flow Variables
Classifing and Deleting Contacts in Groups
Sending an Email
Exporting and Importing a Flow
Adding and Actualizing the Contact Fields
Types of Flows
Starting a Webhook
Starting a Flow
Creating a New Flow
Sending a Message to Somebody Else
Creating a Flow in Different Languages
Know the Flow Editor
Start Someone Else in Flow
Adding Labels to Responses
Starting Another Flow
Defining Keywords for a flow
Expressions and Variables
Expressions and Variables Introduction
Date and Time
Referencing the variables
Date and Time Values
Introduction to Triggers
Creating a Message Keyword that Launches a Flow
Creating a Message Keyword that Allows People to Join a Group
Start a Flow in the Future or on a Schedule
Start a Flow After Receiving a Call
Start a Flow After a Missed Call
Start a Flow When a Conversation is Started by a Contact
Start a Flow After Receiving a Message Not Handled Elsewhere
Ignoring a Keyword in a Flow
Como criar um gatilho
U-Partners - Proper use of features
Wait for Response's categories
Website polls - Graphic vs. Words cloud
Modifying started Poll's flows
Creating and Deleting a Group
Adding or Removing a Contact from a Group
Creating a Dynamic Group
Table of Contents
Updated by Kayalla Barreto
A campaign event represents an action that will realize a relation with a date and time value stored in a contact field. A campaign event should define which contact field will do the relation, the displacement to the field (how many minutes, hours, days, weeks before and after the contact field value), and the action to be executed (send a message or start a flow).
Creating a Campaign Event
- Go to the Campaign Event guide, click on the campaign that you would like to add an event.
- Click on the box "Add Event" on the top right.
- Select the action that you want to attribute to an event.
- Define the date and time that you want your event to start (it is referred to as the "offset"). The following entries comprehend a displacement:
- How many minutes, hours, days, weeks, before or after to select the contact field.
- The contact field selected.
- The moment when the event will start.
You can add how many events as necessary.
To edit when a message or flow will be sent, alter the flow, or change the action Send a Message to Start a Flow as a campaign event:
- Click on the icon "Campaign" on the top right of the page, and click on the campaign that contains the event that you would like to edit.
- Click on the box "Registration Date" to open the event that you want to edit. Notice that you also can access the group contacts and the flows associated with an event on this page, you just need to click on the hyperlink.
- Click on the box "Edit" on the top right of the page.
- Using the drop-down menu on the event update dialog box that you can change:
Starting a flow to send a message; The flow is started; When the flow is started or the message is sent.
- Click on "Ok" to save the changes.