Afinal, o que dá para fazer no Push?
Adjusting the Time Zone and Date Format
Adjusiting the Languages Configuration
Adding Viber channel
Creating a flow to a surveyor
Using a Android CellPhone as a Channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Deleting a Channel
Adding an e-Mail channel
Select a Message to Send Later
Adding Audio to the Message
Adding Video to the Message
Adding Image to the message
Adding a Contact
Add, Edit and Prioritize the Contacts Addresses
Adding New Fields
Editing the Fields
Looking for Contacts
Configuring the Contact Language
Types of Contacts and Variables
Contatos e Mensagens: URN's, campos de contato e grupos
Introdução a Fluxos
Visualizing and Exporting Variables
Sending a Message Through the Flow
Introduction to Flow Variables
Classifing and Deleting Contacts in Groups
Sending an Email
Exporting and Importing a Flow
Adding and Actualizing the Contact Fields
Types of Flows
Starting a Webhook
Starting a Flow
Creating a New Flow
Sending a Message to Somebody Else
Creating a Flow in Different Languages
Know the Flow Editor
Start Someone Else in Flow
Adding Labels to Responses
Starting Another Flow
Defining Keywords for a flow
Expressions and Variables
Expressions and Variables Introduction
Date and Time
Referencing the variables
Date and Time Values
Introduction to Triggers
Creating a Message Keyword that Launches a Flow
Creating a Message Keyword that Allows People to Join a Group
Start a Flow in the Future or on a Schedule
Start a Flow After Receiving a Call
Start a Flow After a Missed Call
Start a Flow When a Conversation is Started by a Contact
Start a Flow After Receiving a Message Not Handled Elsewhere
Ignoring a Keyword in a Flow
Como criar um gatilho
U-Partners - Proper use of features
Wait for Response's categories
Website polls - Graphic vs. Words cloud
Modifying started Poll's flows
Creating and Deleting a Group
Adding or Removing a Contact from a Group
Creating a Dynamic Group
Updated by Kayalla Barreto
Our Surveyor Android Application is a robust complement to our web application, what allows us to create, map and manager flows based on a mobile chat in any place of the world - all you need is an Android Device charged. Specifically, it provides a good solution to the users:
- Starts sounding or inquiries that imitates the communication flow, based on chat.
- Collect data from an Android Device and send them to the platform when you are in an internet connection.
- Add the collected data to our serves and extract them to subsequent analyze.
Surveyor Flows differ from SMS or voice that is destined to be used into the Surveyor Android Application where the internet and cell phone signal are weak or non-existent. The send messages are immediately answered, and the flows results are saved until you are able to send to the account through the internet. Notice that, the Surveyors flows are started through the Surveyor Android App.
Creating a flow
- To create a flow, go to Flows guide and select “Create a Flow”.
- On the Create Flow window, choose the name of the flow and the option “Execute the finished flow” choose “Surveyor”.
- Access your flow and select an option to edit the flow.
Notice that in “Create a contact” we have two options to create contacts:
- For each run: by default, the new Surveyor flow will create a new contact to each execution concluded. You can use the action Actualize Contact to save each word presented in the contact profile. The use case intention is used to allow enumerators, project managers, and M&A officials to collect information about a person, place, things or ideas and save the results as a contact.
- By Login: Alternatively, the Surveyor flow can be executed only as SMS flows by contacts that you download on the Surveyor app. As a Twitter or Telegram channel, this provides a free communication channel to your contacts. To use Surveyor, in this way, you should unblock the account functions and attribute Surveyor privilege to the contact e-mail addresses that are using the Surveyor. After that, just alter the flow to create a contact for each login. Each contact working as a Surveyor will be able to download and execute the flow, to do this, the contact just needs to register the email address and the password.