So, what we can do with the Platform?
General organization's settings
Adding a Telegram channel
Adding a Web channel
Creating a Script to use the Web Channel
Adding Viber channel
Adding a Facebook Channel
Adding a Twitter channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Contacts and Messages
Select a Message to Schedule for Later
Adding Media to the message
Static and Dynamic Groups
Flow editor and tools
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Expressions and Variables
Triggers and Campaigns
Adding a trigger
Tell a flow to ignore triggers and keywords
How to create a Campaign
Creating a Dataset
Managing your team
Intents and Entities
Updated by Kayalla Barreto
Here are all the people you want to keep in touch with. There are two ways for a user to become a contact on the platform:
- Actively send a message to some channels registered by the organization.
- Through the Import contacts button that allows the import of a spreadsheet (which must follow specific rules) with contacts that do not yet interact with the platform.
By clicking on the contacts menu, you can select the following features:
- Import Contacts: button to import a spreadsheet (with some construction rules) with external contacts for the platform. If the user is in this spreadsheet, Push recognizes him and manages to treat him by the name registered since the first message sent by the platform.
- Create Contact: button to create contact, where we can create a new contact from scratch within the platform;
- Create Group: button to create group, where we can create a name for a group of contacts;
- Contacts: list of contacts, with the respective types of contacts that we can find (blocked, stopped and all available contacts);
- Groups: list of groups, with the respective groupings created in that organization. They can be Static Group (when we add the contact manually or by flows) and Dynamic Group (search bar that uses specific expressions and “automatically” add the search result in the group);
- Individual Contact List: all the information that the platform has about the user;
- Manage Fields: button to create contact fields, where we can create different fields for contact information;
- Export: button to export, where we can export all the contacts of the organization;
- Personalized Search Field: where we can build queries to search for contacts, either by name, field or even logical rules.