Afinal, o que dá para fazer no Push?
Adjusting the Time Zone and Date Format
Adjusiting the Languages Configuration
Adding Viber channel
Creating a flow to a surveyor
Using a Android CellPhone as a Channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Deleting a Channel
Adding an e-Mail channel
Select a Message to Send Later
Adding Audio to the Message
Adding Video to the Message
Adding Image to the message
Adding a Contact
Add, Edit and Prioritize the Contacts Addresses
Adding New Fields
Editing the Fields
Looking for Contacts
Configuring the Contact Language
Types of Contacts and Variables
Contatos e Mensagens: URN's, campos de contato e grupos
Introdução a Fluxos
Visualizing and Exporting Variables
Sending a Message Through the Flow
Introduction to Flow Variables
Classifing and Deleting Contacts in Groups
Sending an Email
Exporting and Importing a Flow
Adding and Actualizing the Contact Fields
Types of Flows
Starting a Webhook
Starting a Flow
Creating a New Flow
Sending a Message to Somebody Else
Creating a Flow in Different Languages
Know the Flow Editor
Start Someone Else in Flow
Adding Labels to Responses
Starting Another Flow
Defining Keywords for a flow
Expressions and Variables
Expressions and Variables Introduction
Date and Time
Referencing the variables
Date and Time Values
Introduction to Triggers
Creating a Message Keyword that Launches a Flow
Creating a Message Keyword that Allows People to Join a Group
Start a Flow in the Future or on a Schedule
Start a Flow After Receiving a Call
Start a Flow After a Missed Call
Start a Flow When a Conversation is Started by a Contact
Start a Flow After Receiving a Message Not Handled Elsewhere
Ignoring a Keyword in a Flow
Como criar um gatilho
U-Partners - Proper use of features
Wait for Response's categories
Website polls - Graphic vs. Words cloud
Modifying started Poll's flows
Creating and Deleting a Group
Adding or Removing a Contact from a Group
Creating a Dynamic Group
Table of Contents
Updated by Evelyn Bernardo
Importing contacts allows you to add an entire group to the platform using a simple XLS (MS Excel) spreadsheet. The contacts will be placed in a new contact group that corresponds to a spreadsheet imported name. Notice that, you should connect a channel to your account to import contacts.
To import contacts, import an XLS spreadsheet containing:
- Address's column corresponds to each address contacts and can contain (the number columns contains the phone number using the E164 format, and/or a Telegram column containing the Telegram identification, and/or a Twitter column for each contact, and/or email column). When imported, the platform will show the contacts phone number without the country code.
- The name's column contains the first name and the surname of each contact.
- (Conditional) A UUID column contains the identification universally exclusive for each contact that you want to import. This column can replace the name column, it is necessary to import a spreadsheet with the intention to add a new address or kind of address.
- (Optional) The language column represents the main language containing ISO 639-2 standard nomenclature to classify the included languages.
- (Optional) Any added column number corresponds to a custom attribute* (contacts field) containing the contacts value fields. Observe the column names are limited to 36 characters and don't support special characters.
Notice that, when you want to import a date value to the platform but without a time value, it will attribute a 00:00 time value. Although to add manually just a data value to each contact field, the platform will replace the correspondent time value with the time moment that you updated the field.
To import contacts:
- Go to Contacts;
- Click on "Import Contacts" button;
- Download and edit the provided model (or you can choose your file) and send using the button "Choose a file";
- Confirm all custom fields presents on your importation spreadsheet and choose the type of the field: Text, Number, Date/Time. Certify to verify the box(s) correspondents to the field that you want to import.
Importing types of addresses:
The contacts can be imported with different addresses, but just one address for each type:
- The contacts addresses can be added through an importation if the UUID column contains contacts UUID(s). The UUIDs can be obtained through a contacts exportation or using a contacts list on the API Explorator:
- Exported contacts contained the UUIDs for their contacts, names, addresses and custom fields. To exports, your contacts, go to Contacts guide, go to configure menu icon and select "Export".