So, what we can do with the Platform?
General organization's settings
Adding a Telegram channel
Adding a Web channel
Creating a Script to use the Web Channel
Adding Viber channel
Adding a Facebook Channel
Adding a Twitter channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Contacts and Messages
Select a Message to Schedule for Later
Adding Media to the message
Static and Dynamic Groups
Flow editor and tools
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Expressions and Variables
Triggers and Campaigns
Adding a trigger
Tell a flow to ignore triggers and keywords
How to create a Campaign
Creating an Intelligence
Managing your team
Intents and Entities
Updated by firstname.lastname@example.org
An intelligence in BotHub has four types of permissions: User, Contributor, Admin, and Translator. In this article, you will learn what each one does and how to manage the users from your repository!
- User: can only visualize and use the quick text of the intelligence;
- Contributor: can add sentences, test, translate and train the intelligence;
- Admin: beyond the contributor’s attributions, the admin can also manage the team and versions of the intelligence;
- Translator: can only translate sentences for other languages and use the quick test;
Adding a user
Follow these 3 steps to add a new user to your repository.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Manage your team and use the search bar to find the user that you want to add;
- Select the user's role/permission in the intelligence;
- Click in invite.
After that, the new user you receive an email with the access link to the intelligence and can start contributing with your bot!
To edit someone's Role in the intelligence, just follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Manage your team and find the user that you want to change permissions in the list of users of your repository;
- Select the user's new role/permission;
- Refresh the page and the user will already have its permission changed.
Deleting a user
To delete a user from your intelligence, just follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Manage your team and find the user that you want to remove from your intelligence.
- Click on the 'X' button next to the permissions box and confirm the action by clicking in the Remove button that will appear;
- Refresh the page and the user will no longer have access to your repository.