Table of Contents
Updated by Daniel Duarte
Ilhasoft is always working to provide you useful and comprehensive content, so you can learn and discover. Along with that, we also have a full fledged support team available to help you whenever you need it.
In this article, we will explain how you can open a ticket, which is the main way to get in touch with our Customer Service Team.
Ways to open a ticket
You can open a ticket via two systems:
- you can send an email to our support team firstname.lastname@example.org, and it'll be automatically imported into our ticketing platform.
- you can use our ticketing platform <support.ilhasoft.com.br>, which is an easier way to have all your ticket history on a single page. No hassle, nor searching your email's inbox to look into tickets.
Using our ticketing platform
As mentioned above, our system can be reached through support.ilhasoft.com.br, a dedicated platform to receive requests and assign them a number and an agent.
Here's an overview of the login page:
- Here you can choose the interface language between English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- The user and password can be entered in here, and clicking on the "Enter" button.
- You can quickly create a new account in here.
- Here you can reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- If you sent any email to email@example.com since October of 2019, you already have an account. Click this option and generate a brand new password to access the system.
Using the home page
- This is the button for the homepage
- Click here to see the ticket list
- In this icon you can see statistics for your tickets
- This option provides you some reports
- Here are the pinned messages
- In here you can open a new ticket
- Here you can see a brief listing of your current tickets
- The icons inside the pink rectangle leads respectively to:
- to search
- navigation history
- chat and
- avatar, where you can click to edit your profile or logoff.
Opening a ticket
By clicking the (+) button, you can access the interface for creating a ticket:
- You'll notice that a preview of the ticket number will be shown in here, however the ticket is not saved yet
- In here, you can select the team you are going to direct your query
- This menu shows some services option. Is not mandatory, though.
- Just like an email interface, you can CC someone's email in order to send a copy to the ticket updates to another person
- Here, you select your ticket subject.
- This field must contain a description of your ticket, with as much details as you can
- This bar shows some formatting options, as font color and size, but also attachment options.
- Finally, you create in "Send ticket" and your ticket will be created