So, what we can do with the Platform?
General organization's settings
Adding a Telegram channel
Adding a Web channel
Creating a Script to use the Web Channel
Adding Viber channel
Adding a Facebook Channel
Adding a Twitter channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Contacts and Messages
Select a Message to Schedule for Later
Adding Media to the message
Static and Dynamic Groups
Flow editor and tools
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Expressions and Variables
Triggers and Campaigns
Adding a trigger
Tell a flow to ignore triggers and keywords
How to create a Campaign
Creating an Intelligence
Managing your team
Intents and Entities
Content Intelligence (new!)
Updated by Matheus Enrique Alves
In the next articles, you will learn much more about how our platform works. In this article, we bring a glossary of terms that may appear in the course of the documentation, providing support for consultation if you have any questions.
- Channel: Communication channel through which the contact talks to the platform. Ex: Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Web, SMS, etc.
- Contact: The user who entered spoke to the platform through one of the channels.
- Group: Set of contacts that can be managed manually or through some rule, based on the data provided by the contact.
- Flow: Graphical representation of the conversation between the contact and the platform. Where actions are taken, messages are sent and responses are analyzed in each situation.
- Action cards: Flow cards responsible for the actions of the platform for contact. Ex: Send a message, add user to group, update contact information, etc.
- Decision cards: Flow cards responsible for segmenting flows, based on the routes created.
- Decision rules: Comparison rules made on the decision cards to know which route should be chosen.
- Routes: Paths chosen in the flow that depend on the answers of the decision rules
- Variables: Parameters that can be used to replace contacts and / or organization values in texts. Ex: Globals, Contact variables, flow results, etc.
- Expressions: Functions to manipulate data that may or may not receive variables, Ex: Character counter, date and time formatter, etc.
- Campaigns: Set of events that are applied to groups based on time rules. They allow the platform to actively communicate, that is, it makes the platform start a flow for a contact, without him having spoken first.
- Triggers: Set of events that are responsible for starting the flow of the platform passively, that is, rules that activate the flows when a contact sends a message on any channel.
- Classifiers: Artificial intelligence platforms created to classify contact entries and return valid keywords that will be used by the platform.