So, what we can do with the Platform?
General organization's settings
Adding a Telegram channel
Adding a Web channel
Creating a Script to use the Web Channel
Adding Viber channel
Adding a Facebook Channel
Adding a Twitter channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Contacts and Messages
Select a Message to Schedule for Later
Adding Media to the message
Static and Dynamic Groups
Flow editor and tools
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Expressions and Variables
Triggers and Campaigns
Adding a trigger
Tell a flow to ignore triggers and keywords
How to create a Campaign
Creating an Intelligence
Managing your team
Intents and Entities
Content Intelligence (new!)
Table of Contents
Updated by Kayalla Barreto
Campaigns allow scheduled messages to be scheduled on specific dates and times sent to specific groups.
- The time of the messages follows a predetermined course;;
- Messages are sent with a defined pattern, for specific behavior or for the status of recipients.
Creating a Campaign event
- Access the "campaigns" menu, in the menu at the top right of the screen;
- Click on "Create Campaign" to create the campaign;
- The campaign requires a title (in the "Name" field), and the choice of a contact group (in "Group") to which messages will be sent.
- Now define the event guidelines.
1- Select the action you want to be assigned to an event. As chosen, type the message or choose the flow.
2- Enter the message to be sent (if you have chosen this option);
3- Set the date and time you want your event to start. The following information makes up a cadence:
How many minutes, hours, days, weeks, before or after the contact field value;
The selected contact field
The moment when the event will start
4- In case of scheduling for more than 24hrs, here you can define if people received the message at the exact date and time of the event, or if you want to standardize for all messages to be triggered together at a specific time of the day.