So, what we can do with the Platform?
General organization's settings
Adding a Telegram channel
Adding a Web channel
Creating a Script to use the Web Channel
Adding Viber channel
Adding a Facebook Channel
Adding a Twitter channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Contacts and Messages
Select a Message to Schedule for Later
Adding Media to the message
Static and Dynamic Groups
Flow editor and tools
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Expressions and Variables
Triggers and Campaigns
Adding a trigger
Tell a flow to ignore triggers and keywords
How to create a Campaign
Creating a Dataset
Managing your team
Intents and Entities
Updated by Kayalla Barreto
At this point your chatbot is connected to a channel, but to start a flow automatically when the user talks to the chatbot, you must configure a trigger. To create it you must go to the Trigger Menu and click on Create Trigger.
- Click on the Create a message keyword that launches a flow button;
- In the keyword you will define the word that will act as a trigger.
- In the trigger, you can choose between:
- The message starts with the keyword - If the phrase entered for the user starts with the keyword, the chosen flow will go into action.
- The message contains only the keyword - The chosen flow will perform an action if the user types only the only set of registered keywords.
- Flow is defined the flow to be started
- In Groups Only it is possible to apply the rules of this trigger to the group of specific contacts, leave the space blank if you want to apply this rule to everyone.
- click on Create Trigger