So, what we can do with the Platform?
General organization's settings
Adding a Telegram channel
Adding a Web channel
Creating a Script to use the Web Channel
Adding Viber channel
Adding a Facebook Channel
Adding a Twitter channel
How a SMS Integration Works
Contacts and Messages
Select a Message to Schedule for Later
Adding Media to the message
Static and Dynamic Groups
Flow editor and tools
Call Webhook: Making requests to external services
Split by Intent: Using Classifiers
Import and export flows
Expressions and Variables
Triggers and Campaigns
Updated by Kayalla Barreto
To edit when a message or stream will be sent, choose another flow or change an action from "Send a message" to "Start a flow":
- Click on the "Campaigns" menu in the menu at the top right of the screen and click on the campaign that contains the event (s) you want to edit.
- Click on the "Registration data" box to open the event you want to edit. Note that you can also access the group's contacts and the contacts associated with an event on this page; just click on the hyperlink.
- Click the "Edit" box in the upper right corner of the screen Click the "Edit" box in the upper right corner of the page.
- Using the drop-down menu in the event update dialog you can change:
Starting a flow to send a message; The flow is started; When the flow is started or the message is sent.
- Click "Ok" to save as changes.